Argan Oil, one of the rarest oils in the world is pressed from the fruits of the Argan Tree. This tree is native to Morocco and can live up to 200 years. For centuries, Moroccans have used Argan Oil in skin care and within their diet.
This oil has the remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin elasticity. It is high in lips including Omega-9 Oleic Acid, and Omega-6 Linoleic Acid.
Argan oil may be helpful in treating dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne and sunburned skin. A great choice for maturing skin. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties and is highly beneficial in reducing swelling and easing muscular aches and pains.
- Highly moisturizing and absorbs quickly
- Rich in Vitamin E, Carotenes, Phenols and Phenolic Acid
- Natural Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
- High in Fatty and Essential Fatty Acids
- Rich in Squalene and may help protect skin from free radicals
Highly recommended in personal care products intended for:
- Anti-aging and wrinkle reduction
- Psoriasis and Eczema
- Stretch Marks
- Damaged hair and dry scalp
- Brittle nails
- Sore, stiff muscles and general aches and pains
Check out our Argan Oil Hair Shine to treat your hair to these benefits